Share | 

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dopubalimatu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 02:58

Once again I got more total kills than Murdok. Used to have more before I went away but had to do some killing to get ahead once again.

Murdok is a noob
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 05:41

Appropriatley named on my desktop as SuckItDopu.png

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 14:26

Life is hard.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 21:35

First play session today lasted 5 hours. Began alone on Esamir, trying to fight the NC and VS warp-gating the TR. Little success. Leon and other Arrows join in and we go to Hossin, try our luck there. Some success but a lot of struggle.

Decided to ditch the T16-Rhino at less than 300 kills to go for Aurax because it's a shitty piece of shitty shit that got me killed all the time. Replaced it with the T32-Bull. Doing A.LOT. better now.

Went to Indar to help the TR win an alert. Eventually we did, and much fun was had. Had a 30 minute long run gunning in a Prowler, netting dozens of vehicle destructions and 9 infantry kills with the Halberd. Topped the day off by going off into the mountains around the Abandoned NS Offices and hunting down snipers - with my Medic class. Killed 9 of them in total all tunnel-visioning and helpless, except the 2 LA's who tried to kill me and the engy I knifed at the end. But managing a little cleaning op like that and getting 9 kills with a Medic no less will keep me happy and content for a good long while.

Bonus points: they were VS. Suck it, I-Win faction!

BakaBT Anime Community
I am a Terran and I want to be free
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 15:31

If only prowler had such good gun depression...

Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 16:44

Holy shit! Stop playing NC!
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 16:53

flokiss1 wrote:
Holy shit! Stop playing NC!

You're not the boss of me!
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Thu 05 Feb 2015, 23:29

Got my SABR 13 past 5k kills(T1 is just behind) and am now officially a true teamplayer (combat medic directive done).
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sat 07 Feb 2015, 17:31

I like TR soooooo much, that I really want to kill every single one of those retards!
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sat 07 Feb 2015, 19:13

One of them rocketed you twice and then grenaded you a third time. IF that shit was not intentional, then I'm a fan of fucking Judas Priest.

BakaBT Anime Community
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sat 07 Feb 2015, 19:50

Biolab fight Flokiss? Or a 96+ vs 96+ somewhere?
Looks like nade-fest.
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sat 07 Feb 2015, 21:59

it was on indar, near hvar and around 48 tr and 48 nc i think. TR just kept reviving and shooting me. Everytime I revived, TR shot something different. Granades, rocket-launchers, ns weapons, knives. They really tested all of their equipment on me!
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sun 08 Feb 2015, 21:36

Had an awesome run today in the sunday-op. We went to Amerish and kicked loads of ass as an outfit, taking and holding several bases pulling off and executing team-work and tactics to great effect. We often held off the NC while outnumbered greatly.

Very entertaining and highly inspiring to see BAWC work this well.

Want to see more of this more often Very Happy

BakaBT Anime Community
Back to top Go down
Linariar
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 19:14

FocusLight wrote:
Had an awesome run today in the sunday-op. We went to Amerish and kicked loads of ass as an outfit, taking and holding several bases pulling off and executing team-work and tactics to great effect. We often held off the NC while outnumbered greatly.

Very entertaining and highly inspiring to see BAWC work this well.

Want to see more of this more often Very Happy

Yup, that was loads of fun. Thanks for taking me with you.

Here's my highlight of sunday night ops and holding off NC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428105192781126689/stats
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 20:45

I'm just curious, who are you?
Back to top Go down
beatfrosch
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 22:28

Pfffff BAWC only Max-Crashes... with two Max
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 10 Feb 2015, 05:15

flokiss1 wrote:
I'm just curious, who are you?
The ranking FNG, currently.

BakaBT Anime Community
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 10 Feb 2015, 07:55

What does FNG mean?
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 10 Feb 2015, 10:27

Freaking New Guy(s).

Military slang for fresh meat/new recruits.

Pretty much every single military has it's own version of it, AFAIK.

BakaBT Anime Community
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 10 Feb 2015, 14:13

So, had a short run today mid-day on Amerish. It was generally not entertaining.

Consider this (starts at the bottom):

If I were less of an objective-seeking, team-work enjoying player, I'd have enjoyed this more. I fought the VS for Onatha bio and the surrounding bases for the longest time in spite of being outnumbered most of the time. At the high of this I had 4 TR companions, mostly in the early period. You will notice at the end it devolved into mostly a 1vs1* and soon thereafter, 1vsMany in the VS' favor.

I can take some solace in keeping a positive K/D and keeping the Vanu occupied with my resistance for a long time (I blew up 4 individual Sunderers today, two of them single-handedly and against multiple foes) but ultimately this feel so hollow to me.

There was no Arrows online to help, and at the end of this - the screen-caps don't show the whole session because the end is a result of a massive 48vs48 battle - the TR finally showed up in huge numbers to try to push the VS back. After all, they had just been kicked off Indar and had no-where else to go, don't seem like anyone wanted to go to 60% VS popped Hossin.

Totally Retarded fit that TR well this day. I tried to help with orders and advice over coms when some random guy invited me - and half the other TR in the battle - to a half-full platoon. Yet no-one was even remotely interested in listening, and was more concerned with lemming-rushing into obvious bottle-necks and "sniping" with HA's from high ledges where the enemy snipers and the tight kill-zone mowed them down like NPC's in a moba-game.

If I did not know better I'd say the PL was a VS plant feeding his friends more kills and killing TR morale at the same time, but I'm not that spiteful of the VS quite yet.

All in all, a sad time to game. It annoys me that mid-day has no-one of note around to do jack-all. I guess I'll have to wait for the late evening to get my revenge.

*This skirmish I had with the lone VS proved that he was with one of the most pitiable man-children I have fought. In spite of beating him 16 to 10 in kills - and this would be more in my favor if not the cloak/decloak bug had fucked me over twice - it was V6 taunt on auto-push for every single time he killed me, and soon enough whining/smacking over /tell.

I had to take into consideration the objectives, his allies that could have showed up at any time (and often did) and any positioning he was making, and often beat him in spite of these factors and the server stability, yet this don't faze some Vanu and their massively bloated ego's, apparently. Take into consideration that every time I pulled a HA because the situation favored doing so, he would whine about it, and eventually he would pull a Orion-HA himself, just to cement his hypocrisy.

Some people just work hard to prove they don't deserve the respect a good opponent deserves. I'd sooner fight fucking Failed again, and that's a guy that sweats lucky-clovers and shits pixie dust.

BakaBT Anime Community
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 10 Feb 2015, 14:28

Yesterday I got a lot of hate tells from a [VIPR] member, I used one of my loadouts that had Claymores on it, and he got hit, killed me back, and then processed to die by Shuriken, SOAS, TRAP, all the while bitching on how we are outpopping 72% in a 1-12 Vs 1-12.

Let them rage, if there's anything I want to get across, is that opposing outfits SHOULD hate us, [VIPR] is a good outfit and I want to get on their shitlist, I want them to seek us out and try to fight us. Most of the zergfits on the server, [TRID] excluded, will redeploy when we show up and after Sunday's Op, I don't think any of the NC outfits, save [KAIN], [FACS] and [MACS] will stay in a fight with us.

Keep rakin' those kills, keep getting hate tells, it only means we'll have better fights.

Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sun 15 Feb 2015, 23:36

Just got some new stats from stats.dasanfall.
Most motion spotters placed (yes those things that give you all the info of enemies position and facing direction) in the entire game. Happy to see two [BAWC] in top 10.

Back to top Go down
Macsection
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Wed 18 Feb 2015, 16:54

Reached BR100 yesterday
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Wed 18 Feb 2015, 17:10

Congrats man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Macsection
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Wed 18 Feb 2015, 17:37

Thx, I have finally beaten the game, so I can stop now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Today at 16:56

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: