Share | 

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
SovietSorrows98
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:38 am

Andoulline wrote:
I don't know if it'll matter but if any of us do get banned for that accidental exploit I have video proof that it was accidental.

Excellent, in case anything comes of this.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:09 pm

You opened fire and killed six people by mistake?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:19 pm

SovietSorrows98 wrote:
I find it extremely unlikely that we will get any punishment (especially as there is much more fraudulent abuse that goes on on a daily basis like teleporting sundies and the like).

Oh buddy, it's not DBG you've got to worry about.

Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:27 pm

What.
The.
Fuck.

You guys clip yourself through the geometry, kill 6 people and call it an accident?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

You think this puts BAWC in a positive light? Especially with an Officer involved?

I don't know what you guys have in mind to fix this BS, but I'd think about something fast before Murdok unleashes his rage.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Big Guy Company:

Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:27 pm

LeonPotosi wrote:
What.
The.
Fuck.

You guys clip yourself through the geometry, kill 6 people and call it an accident?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

You think this puts BAWC in a positive light? Especially with an Officer involved?

I don't know what you guys have in mind to fix this BS, but I'd think about something fast before Murdok unleashes his rage.

You, officer section. NOW

Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:28 pm

Give me a sec.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Big Guy Company:

Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:33 am

Led last night (25/08/16) but only in a relaxed way. We took Mao Tech Plant, Ceres Hydro, Briggs Labs and more. I was more farm leading than leading but it was nice I think for everyone to wind down a little. Even Dopu joined in O_o And, of course, I was reminded that THAT building is the bane building rather than a double stack once or twice! Good job all who turned up, we wrecked face.

"We are nothing but a soul carrying a corpse" - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations.
Back to top Go down
Tjarnov
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:09 am

Tried to run someone over with my stealth flash yesterday.
Wanted to run 2 people over, 1 died, the other phazed through me an I killed a friendly, then tried again same thing happend.
Killboard
Enemies: 1
Friendlies: 2
Me: dead

Good score
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:27 pm

u wot made u go NC nah?

so shall it be
prepare for fight at the break of dawn
I seek for blood
power of an union
So we rise and fall
The Empire's vast
It will not last – The Great Age Of Glory
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:25 am

Logged in, grabbed my AMR-66 Battlerifle, and after 15 mins, i had a K/D of 10. Nuff said.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:35 am

I sure know that feeling. Always nice to pull that off.:

BakaBT Anime Community
I am a Terran and I want to be free
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:30 pm

Yesterdays Server Smash-like Ops was fun. People had mostly positive K/D and we took Ti-Alloys against impossible odds.

Also, Murdoks stream didn't work ಠ_ಠ

Big Guy Company:

Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:38 pm

U w0t

Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:38 pm

I saw that cap and damn guys that was an amzing job you did there. Before I was dicking a bit around with my shotgun aswell as with my Reaver and tried to make your battlefield experience a bit more complicated Laughing Ended up with 1x God Like but fucked it up at TI Alloys  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:43 pm

The0ptimiz0r wrote:
I saw that cap and damn guys that was an amzing job you did there. Before I was dicking a bit around with my shotgun aswell as with my Reaver and tried to make your battlefield experience a bit more complicated Laughing Ended up with 1x God Like but fucked it up at TI Alloys  Crying or Very sad

Airhammer farming != complicated.

Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:05 pm

@MrMurdok Upload the stream uncut to youtube?

@Andouline Where's the video from last night Sad

Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Dubnus wrote:
@MrMurdok Upload the stream uncut to youtube?

@Andouline Where's the video from last night Sad

For some reason the long stream died.

I hope Andi has a backup ready.

Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Okay, the video finally exported and now begins the painfully slow process of uploading it to youtube (9m of 1080p footage taking a few hours because middleofnowhere internet is limited in upload). The video being from the moment that Leon pulled the galaxy that eventually ended at the Ti Alloys business.

I'm also going to do a compilation of all the holyshitwepulledthisoff moments (with some editing instead of raw footage) from yesterday but I'll do that tomorrow.

And yeah I recorded the entire thing. My voice level is a bit low (better than it being loud) but other than that everything is good.
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:16 pm

@Murodck: Read again I wasn´t stating that I played somewhat complicated. Btw I flew Standard Nose-gun and Breaker Rocket Pods cause 1,5k kills on the Airhammer is enough for the beginning
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:36 pm

The0ptimiz0r wrote:
@Murodck: Read again I wasn´t stating that I played somewhat complicated. Btw I flew Standard Nose-gun and Breaker Rocket Pods cause 1,5k kills on the Airhammer is enough for the beginning

So you were farming infantry.

k cool

Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:47 pm

MrMurdok wrote:
The0ptimiz0r wrote:

So you were farming infantry.

k cool

To be fair so was I in my MAX suit although I was essential in capping TI Alloys thanks to my excellent rotating skills.

Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Dubnus stop trying to oversell yourself. You were mostly a distraction and a giant "fuck off" sign. Witch was your job so good. All in all that entire cap went almost perfectly.
Considering that we weren't even a full squad, we had no reinforcements and they only managed to touch point in the last 10 seconds it went as well as it could have.
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Andoulline wrote:
Dubnus stop trying to oversell yourself. You were mostly a distraction and a giant "fuck off" sign. Witch was your job so good. All in all that entire cap went almost perfectly.
Considering that we weren't even a full squad, we had no reinforcements and they only managed to touch point in the last 10 seconds it went as well as it could have.

I was on about the point cap - the 4 minute one - not the last second save. My actions in the latter were less. Remember when they breached small stairs and everyone was falling back? Yeah. Who stopped the breach? Wasn't you lot falling back to point room lmao

Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:36 pm

I was talking about the same cap. That's why I was referring to THEM not being on point till last 10 seconds. Also I'm looking at the footage I'm failing to find the moment when you saved the day.

On a side note roughly 20m and the video is up.
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Andoulline wrote:
I was talking about the same cap. That's why I was referring to THEM not being on point till last 10 seconds. Also I'm looking at the footage I'm failing to find the moment when you saved the day.

On a side note roughly 20m and the video is up.

I'll find it in the video unless you were dead when it happened.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Today at 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: