Share | 

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Andoulline
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon 29 Aug 2016, 21:16

Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon 29 Aug 2016, 21:40

Regardless, I want to get your take on that Op.

Was it good? Would you like more Ops like this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SovietSorrows98
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 30 Aug 2016, 00:16

Fantastic squad work on that TI Alloys hold, shame I missed it.

These more serious ops are far more interesting to play in I found in my brief experience than our regular ops (although I imagine for officers this gets tiring real quick), so it would be great to see more of these in the future.
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 30 Aug 2016, 10:21

Man hearing myself is sad. Sounding like a spastic...
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 30 Aug 2016, 16:46

But you are our spastic <3

Nah, you sound fine.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Big Guy Company:

Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 30 Aug 2016, 18:42

There's no person on earth who doesn't think he sounds weird when hearing his/her own voice for the first time. Now add in hobby quality audio recording and you get an amplified effect.

As for the Murdok's question:
I think we could do these from time to time, I'd prefer if we keep the more relaxed ones as well.
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 30 Aug 2016, 18:53

Found it! 7:20 - "Small stairs breach" - I secured it and allowed infantry to stabilize and move back to to the top of the stairs.

"We are nothing but a soul carrying a corpse" - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations.
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 30 Aug 2016, 19:06

True you helped secure it, tough not alone, and it wasn't something that the 4 other infantry standing there couldn't have done (albeit with maybe a bit more difficulty).

Look all I'm trying to say that you were extremely arrogant when you implied that the cap would have failed without you.
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 30 Aug 2016, 19:22

Andoulline wrote:
True you helped secure it, tough not alone, and it wasn't something that the 4 other infantry standing there couldn't have done (albeit with maybe a bit more difficulty).

Look all I'm trying to say that you were extremely arrogant when you implied that the cap would have failed without you.

Don't forget, i'm British!

Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Tue 30 Aug 2016, 19:37

Good point! What I meant was:

Bugger off with your island from my glorious union ye wanker!

Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Fri 02 Sep 2016, 09:58

I was playing with PSET yesterday on their training day, and SconX was all like " Seen that video of BAWC at Ti Alloys? Thats how i want to do it!" Made me proud of you guys Smile

so shall it be
prepare for fight at the break of dawn
I seek for blood
power of an union
So we rise and fall
The Empire's vast
It will not last – The Great Age Of Glory
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Fri 02 Sep 2016, 16:15

TuraiOssa wrote:
I was playing with PSET yesterday on their training day, and SconX was all like " Seen that video of BAWC at Ti Alloys? Thats how i want to do it!" Made me proud of you guys Smile

Should stay in their galaxies.

Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Fri 02 Sep 2016, 23:18

IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS: THE PTS TEST IS IN 2 HOURS FROM NOW, NOT 1. I was online on the PTS for a little just now and the dev stated the test was in 2 hours, minus 20 minutes ofc.

I'll see ya there for the test.

BakaBT Anime Community
I am a Terran and I want to be free
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sat 03 Sep 2016, 23:48

Just had the best fucking time since long in this game, doing some leading and going all over crazy. Case closed.

so shall it be
I seek for blood
power of an union
So we rise and fall
The Empire's vast
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sun 04 Sep 2016, 00:00

TuraiOssa wrote:
Just had the best fucking time since long in this game, doing some leading and going all over crazy. Case closed.

Was good but Ando has recorded it Shocked

Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon 05 Sep 2016, 10:07

Andoulline wrote:
There's no person on earth who doesn't think he sounds weird when hearing his/her own voice for the first time. Now add in hobby quality audio recording and you get an amplified effect.

I lead squads on stream so I can fap to my own voice when we're done.

On topic though, I don't know if it counts, but the Broken Arrow Comapny stream broke 10K unique views last night.

Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon 05 Sep 2016, 12:57

MrMurdok wrote:

On topic though, I don't know if it counts, but the Broken Arrow Comapny stream broke 10K unique views last night.

What. The. Fuck.

BTW, because of yesterdays schenanigans I temporarily demoted Dubnus to give him an appropriately named rank ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Big Guy Company:

Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon 05 Sep 2016, 18:24

LeonPotosi wrote:

BTW, because of yesterdays schenanigans I temporarily demoted Dubnus to give him an appropriately named rank ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

no offense there dubnus Wink
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Mon 05 Sep 2016, 19:28

It's fine, i'll be going afk for long while soon any way Cool

Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Thu 08 Sep 2016, 23:38

As i logged in latenight, my session started really frustrating while i was playing stalker and infil in general, thanks to my sucking aim. As Hossin opened, i decided to drive a sundy to takkon storage. fight seemed to be not very intersting, so still frustrated with my stalker results (4 kills in 30 mins), i switch to easier fights. after a while i wondered why my Sundy was still pumping out XP like mad, so i returned and HOLY SHIT an ~50 player fight was raging, NC going full crazy with shotties and Heaviespam, but to my proudness TR managed to hold its ground sometimes close to extinction, while i switched to engi/heavy and farmed a LOT of kills (thx T9-CARV for being awesome). Finally TR managed to secure garage, point and kick NC outta this base. awesome fight, went on for about 42-70 minutes. moments like this remind me why i love this goddamn game.

so shall it be
I seek for blood
power of an union
So we rise and fall
The Empire's vast
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Fri 09 Sep 2016, 00:05

The moment when I decided that this is an awesome game was about a year and a half ago, when I was sortof still learning this game and just following the zerg around (as most new players I'd guess).

I don't quite remember the specifics, but it was somewhere in northern indar. We've just managed to cap one of the bases and well, the entire zerg moved on to the next base. Including the 60+ guys on foot, a bunch of prowlers and sunderers plus a few mossies as well. That moment when I've realised how awesome this game is because: "Holy shit this is 60+ people running across a field, shells going both ways this is amazing!"

That sortof gave an idea of the "scope" of the game. Instead of 12v12 you have actual tanks and air and infantry in masses.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Fri 09 Sep 2016, 13:53

Back at Beta, there was one EU server and two US servers, so pop was really dense.

Every day you would log in, even before prime time, you would have [BRTD] Gals in the warpgate, people yelling in proxy to load up, and randoms, everybody was a random back then, we would run into the Gals, and they'd just send us off to drop somewhere on Indar, we're talking about 12 Gals, easy, going back and forth, dropping whole platoons everywhere.

Now that was a Holy Shit moment.

Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Fri 09 Sep 2016, 17:06

Today I trolled Harvester on Twitch so hard that I got 666 ten minute timeouts.

This is the most fun I've had on that website since ever.

Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sat 10 Sep 2016, 09:45

Is harvester someone I should know?

EDIT: Also, those Beta Galaxy armada days. I remember those, one of the reasons I wanted to get a decent Gal as an early goal, and the skills to fly one properly.

The Galaxy Armadas were only matched by Liberator flotillas though. Remember those, back when Zephyr was completely OP? I recall one of them especially, in the very first version of the Valley of Death, Eastern Indar. Few things say fuck you like every centimeter of ground and all the armor in it washed over with explosions from dozens of Zephyr-rounds.

There has been a LOT of HOLY SHIT moments over the course of this game, but I am very glad air got reigned in early on.

BakaBT Anime Community
I am a Terran and I want to be free
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Sat 10 Sep 2016, 12:04

MFW Commish aurax

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   Today at 03:27

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: