Share | 

I need Support, because:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: I need Support, because:   Tue 17 Feb 2015, 12:11

1. I registered on this website because I am a BAWC Member, but my name isn't Green yet:
This is because the Officer in charge of the website hasn't added you to the correct forum group yet,
please contact 284 by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or track him down on Teamspeak and tell him in person to do so.
This also applies to people that believe they hold the wrong Color on the forums, contact 284.

2. I registered on this website because I am a BAWC fan-boy and want to contact them for a other reason:
This is very common. We always recommend people to join our Teamspeak and speak with one of the Officers in person. BAWC is (almost) always open for Scrims or other game opportunities, just come and find us!

3. I was told ingame to join the BAWC Teamspeak, but I can't figure out how to do so:
Interesting problem. First download Teamspeak here, and install the program. After it is installed, you can very easy join the server by going to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of this website, and click on; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] in the top left corner. This will launch the Teamspeak 3 client and connect to our Server. After doing so, I recommend you contacting one of the Officers on Teamspeak to help you set up your Teamspeak permissions for the future. If you need help prior to this, contact 284.

4. I have a problem with one of the members and/or Officers of BAWC, but I can't reach the outfit leaders:
We highly recommend for both members and non members to first take their issues up with the person they have an issue with and work it out. Of course, everybody has their shit weeks where they are just not-approachable, in this case please contact the Admin account by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. (Currently Officer 284 has control over the Admin account, so if you have a problem with him and are not willing to confront him, please wait and contact a other Officer. Then again, 284 truly isn't as scary or judgmental as he might appear to be, so man up and go for it.) We want everyone in BAWC to feel as comfortable as possible, and thus before problems can be dealt with we need to know what the issue is. Do NOT be afraid to speak up, this is just as much your home as it is ours!

99. I came to this page, and I have a other reason for support that I want listed here:
Contact the Admin account by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], list what option you want listed and see it done.
Back to top Go down

I need Support, because:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: