Share | 

Sorry guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZDarkShadowsZ
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

PostSubject: Sorry guys   Tue 07 Apr 2015, 00:26

In short, 2-3 weeks after joining BAWC I ended up going off the radar. This was due to a fair amount of personal things going on not helped by the more recent crappy internet service issues I'd been experiencing by the one and only amazing crappy ISP known as Talk Talk. For those in the UK and have Talk Talk, may have experienced such wonderful pretty awful times when your internet will decide to either slow down to what feels like dial up, or just end up being down for 12 hours straight.

Since my downtime a fair few things have changed around and I'm no longer the 'very active' player I initially claimed to be, not wholly because of my internet troubles, but just because I simply haven't been playing. This makes me a very bad outfit member. Activity is what's needed for any outfit to survive, and so's communication, both of which I had failed to provide up until now and for this I greatly apologise.

Now that my internet is more stable I'll definitely be playing PS2 more again but at the same time, I don't feel I'd be a very good outfit member due to my sporadic on-off play times as well as my rather embarrassing and personal inability to communicate vocally with others which therefore makes me a very useless outfit member, as well as a pointless one. Overall, I want to thank you all very much for having me and regardless to the short amount of time I spent with you guys, I'd learnt a lot of new things. Again, I apologise for my shameful and embarrassing inactivity and lack of communication.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Tue 07 Apr 2015, 07:01

No need to apologize.
There are about 100 other inactive guys in this outfit!
Back to top Go down
Jamy4757
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Tue 07 Apr 2015, 12:23

Hey, don't worry mate!
I went on a six month hiatus without telling anyone a while back, its just a pert of online gaming in general, things come up unexpectedly and you just have to take it and go with it.
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Tue 07 Apr 2015, 12:38

Welcome back! There is no reason to apologize, you are always welcome to join BAWC again! We will be happy to invite you back in, if you chose Smile
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Wed 08 Apr 2015, 00:50

In all honesty, inactives are getting kicked, they just keep coming back

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Today at 16:58

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys