HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dopubalimatu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   Tue 13 Oct 2015, 04:30

Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   Tue 13 Oct 2015, 06:10

I love how you nope'd the fuck out when you saw that 1st MAX

Did they cap Hossin again?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   Tue 13 Oct 2015, 13:37

Of course
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   Tue 13 Oct 2015, 13:53

We must organize, ghostcap Hossin by night, by morning and by afternoon. Under whatever costs, VS can't hold Hossin during prime time :') lel
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   Tue 13 Oct 2015, 17:06

Yep, pretty boring... Totally scrub. No rocket louncher, no beetlejuice, no proscopes, no dalton one clips, all in one just boring. Only thing I wonder, why you havenĀ“t used your c4 on that maxes in the end?
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   Tue 13 Oct 2015, 17:18

Used them up on a phalanx that was killing my sundy.
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   Tue 13 Oct 2015, 17:26

Ok thats something I oversaw. How ya do this headshot thingie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   Today at 16:57

Back to top Go down

A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: