View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilTerran
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

PostSubject: Application: LilTerran   Thu 02 Jun 2016, 10:25

Ingame Name:LilTerran
Previous Outfits:TTRO
Why did you leave previous Outfit?: Didn't suit my playstyle and there were barely anything tactical or fun.
Are you a ginger: No I'm not.
Are you aware of The Murdok?: If it's not edible and it doesn't make great pancakes. Probably not.

If you are wondering about why my BR is so low it is because this character is new on Cobalt. I am from the UK and because of my work schedule I can play with my friends on the Emerald server.
My "main" or high br I guess is a Vanu called "LilVanu"
I primarily play Medic on that character. On this character I am focusing on being an Engineer. Primarily because. My shooting is average but I excell at support classes.

If there is anything else you need to know about me aside from personal info. I'll be happy to discuss.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Application: LilTerran   Thu 02 Jun 2016, 12:45

Emerald Vanu player. HISSS!

Jokes aside, I think you would like to play Medic on TR too. If our arsenal is good for anything, AR's are pretty glorious.

Also, I won't miss any chances to promote my favorite TR gun ever, the Standard issues T1 Cycler.

As for your rank, we just allowed in a BR1 who's name was literally a pseudonym for treason, I think you will be fine.

BakaBT Anime Community
I am a Terran and I want to be free
Back to top Go down
IPanteraI
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Application: LilTerran   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 03:53

LilTerran wrote:
On this character I am focusing on being an Engineer.

Good we need more engi's for some reason they are a rare breed with us.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Application: LilTerran   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 04:18

Only with infantry play. Very rare, but ask to pull some vehicles, and suddenly everyone has very well geared Engies...

BakaBT Anime Community
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PostSubject: Re: Application: LilTerran   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 11:34

Yeah nobody ever plays engi everyone is crying for ammo and the suddenly we pull tanks and everyone is suddenly a perfect engineer. xD
But honestly most of the time we only need one engineer in our platoon as we usually operate in such a way that we don't really run out of ammo.. or just happen to gather so many randoms around us by pure awesomeness who just want is to use their ammo xD
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: Application: LilTerran   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 11:50

Well they put up with Murdok being, well, Murdok. So I think that's a good sign Razz  Also, we normally don't have engineers, as Pantera stated, so LilTerran should be a good edition to the ranks.
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PostSubject: Re: Application: LilTerran   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 12:06

Being able to resist the urge to Punch murdok in the face immediately is indeed a good sign for anyone. Even murdok himself xD
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Come here often?
Come here often?

PostSubject: Re: Application: LilTerran   Sat 04 Jun 2016, 00:12

http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/LilTerran Not the best KDR, same for your emerald main. HSR is okay, is 16% when everyone should strive for 20%. Accuracy is 14% but then again, we need covering fire now and then.

Despite this, we still have optiscrub and fail light in the outfit Razz

You're clearly better than some people i've seen and stats are misleading in most cases and from what I saw with your engineer tonight (03/06/15) your application should be approved though but i'll leave that up to the top dogs.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Application: LilTerran   Sat 04 Jun 2016, 02:07

LilTerran is already in the outfit IIRC. Honestly, unless there is some massive GLARING issue that can't be overlooked these recruitment treads always lead to being accepted - some players end up leaving BAWC or get kicked within a week or two from joining for some reason or other, but in here, little besides some massive case of FUCK NO will have you rejected.

Not sure why I included all that, but it's true at the least.

BakaBT Anime Community
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PostSubject: Re: Application: LilTerran   Sat 04 Jun 2016, 13:59

To be honest in my point of view, stats shouldn't matter when joining an outfit. If the player has the will to even step up to an outfit and request to play with us, they should be considered through their behavior, not their stats. Stats don't mean shit in this game. Communication does. Just my thoughts for future applications. Also Welcome to the outfit! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: LilTerran   Today at 08:49

Back to top Go down

Application: LilTerran
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: Recruitment Office-